Are you enrolled or have you completed an education program and now believe your degree is worthless?
The lawyers of Rasansky Law Firm are familiar with the rampant education fraud plaguing the nation. A recent study from the US Office of General Accounting found many for profit schools “encouraged fraud and engaged in deceptive and questionable marketing practices.”
You may be due compensation if:
- You were promised a job or success upon graduation only to learn those promises were based on lies;
- You were told credits would transfer but later learned they would not;
- You were lied to by admissions representative or career counselors;
- You were encouraged to fraudulently complete student financial aid forms;
- Or you were promised a quality educational program that you later discovered to be worthless.