Do you feel that you’ve been taken advantage of by Westwood College? The attorney at Rasansky Law Firm would like to discuss your case with you.
Westwood College is a FOR-PROFIT institution of higher learning. While that in itself is not necessarily a bad thing, for-profit educational institutions generally get more flak for misrepresenting themselves, misleading students, and making false promises. Let me be clear by saying that we are not claiming that Westwood College does these things, but if you believe you were misled or otherwise taken advantage of by Westwood College, we urge you to email us the facts of your case today. We can investigate your case for no charge, and we’ll let you know how we can help.
Has Westwood College:
- Used deceptive advertising?
- Failed to issue a refund?
- Committed fraudulent/misleading financial aid practices?
- Given you false claims of accreditation?
- Given you false claims of credit transferability?
- Misrepresented the actual costs of attending?
- Made misleading claims about probably salary upon graduation?
- Wronged you in some other way?
Rasansky Law Firm is based out of Dallas, Texas, and we fight for the rights of students who have been victimized by education fraud. If you wish to speak with an attorney about your case today, email us for a free consultation via the contact form on this page. While we may not be able to help with every case, we’re happy to evaluate the facts of your case for no charge.